Career Services Internship Opportunities


Description: Opportunity to interact with staff members and patients while gaining experience in a hospital setting

Type of Opportunity Volunteer
Location New York, NY
Degree Wanted
Field of Study Nursing, Health Sciences, Medical Assistant
Special Skills & Requirements Students must commit to volunteering at least 3 consecutive hours between 9am - 5pm one day each week for a minimum total of 60 hours.
Company Name Lenox Hill Hospital
Contact: Carol Braverman
Address: 64th Street LHH Campus, 210 East 64th Street, New York, NY 10065
Phone: 212-434-2600
About the Company: Lenox Hill Hospital, a 652-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan's Upper East Side, has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The hospital is particularly well known for excellence in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, orthopedics, sports medicine, otolaryngology/head and neck surgery, and maternal/child health. The Hospital is also a recognized leader in public health education and community outreach. •Approximately 45% of Lenox Hill Hospital's patients are from Manhattan. The remaining 55% come from Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Long Island, the Tri-State area and around the world. •Lenox Hill Hospital is committed to providing a high standard of patient care to a socio-economically and ethnically diverse patient population, with multi-lingual translators available 24 hours a day.
How To Apply: Download application package.


Back to your search results   |   Start a new Search