Part Time Teaching Position
Description: Daycare and Pre-school is looking to fill two part time teacher positions immediately.
Infant and Toddler Room - Wednesday's 8:30AM to 6:30PM with potential for more hours
Preschool - M-F 12PM-6:30PM
Applicant must have significant experience, be able to submit at least three recommendations to clear a background check, and complete 30 training hours.
- Common sense and ability
- Ability to follow direction
- Take charge attitude
- Works well with others
- Good time management skills
- A positive and energetic attitude
|Type of Opportunity
|Field of Study
|Special Skills & Requirements
- Must have CPR and First Aid Certification or be willing to receive it
- Ability to be flexible in both assignment and work hours
- Accepts responsibility in other daily duties in the event that your co-workers are not available
- Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
- Ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively
- Communicate efficiently with parents regarding their children's day
- Must be able to clean thoroughly
- Create a safe and warm environment for the kids
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related a plus
- Bilingual in English/German a plus
||Anna r. Weintraub
||46-16 65th Place Woodside, NY 11377
|About the Company:
||Local daycare agency.
|How To Apply:
||send us your resume and include a small paragraph detailing why you would like to work with us to Anna at AnnaRWeintraub@gmail.com. Have two references (phone numbers) available.
Back to your search results | Start a new Search