Liberal Arts and Sciences- Gender Studies Concentration
Purpose and Content
- The Gender Studies Concentration is an interdisciplinary program that includes topics pertaining to gender issues from the perspectives of history, social sciences, and the humanities.
Transfer and Career Opportunities
- This program prepares students to pursue a baccalaureate degree in Gender Studies, Women’s Studies, Men’s (Masculinity) Studies, Human Sexuality and Sociology.
Key Courses in Common Core
- I.A. EN101 and EN102
- I.B. Math/Quant Reasoning
- I.C. Life & Physical Sciences
- II.A. World Cultures/Global Issues: HI152
- II.B. U.S. Experience/Diversity: HI126
- II.C. Creative Expression
- II.D. Individual and Society: ANTH170, SOCY250
- II.E. Scientific World: PSYC255
Suggested First Semester
|MA or Lab Science||I.B or I.C||3|