PSC-CUNY Research Award Program
- Established by the collective bargaining agreement between Professional Staff Congress (PSC) and CUNY – $3.7 million from University.
- Award decisions made by disciplinary panels appointed by University Committee on Research Awards (UCRA) – faculty members nominated by University Faculty Senate and appointed by Chancellor.
- In August 2010, the University and the Union agreed to run a modified three-year pilot program, which created 3 tiers of awards.
- Traditional A: up to $3,500
- Traditional B: $3,600 - $6,000
- Enhanced: $6,500 - $12,000