Who is Eligible for Winter Session?
- Current Queensborough students
- Current CUNY students attending another CUNY College
- Non-degree students
- Visiting students who are current undergraduates at a non-CUNY college/university
- Graduate sooner
- Improve your grade point average
- Lighten your course load during the academic year
- Take a course that might not be available during other semesters
How do I Apply for Winter Session?
Current Queensborough Students should register via CUNYfirst. Advisement is not required.
Current CUNY Students attending a CUNY College other than Queensborough should register via ePermit or visit your college's web site for instructions.
Visiting students who are current undergraduates at a non-CUNY college/university should submit their application opens in a new window. Visiting students are waived from prerequisites.
Non-degree Students: Non-degree students should submit their application opens in a new window.
Starting October 29th at 12:30 pm, Queensborough students interested in taking a Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics (STEM) course within their degree program, should apply for a winter STEM course tuition waiver to receive their course for free after registering for that course via CUNYfirst. If your STEM waiver is approved, all of your selected courses will be free*
*Excluding any applicable fees associated with registration. This offer is open to legal residents of New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Staten Island).