Kevin J. Stevens, M.A.
Coordinator of Veterans Affairs
Student Union-Lower Level
Rooms 5 & 6
Office: (718) 281-5767
Office of Veterans Affairs &
The Veterans Center
We can assist you with the following:
- Academic Advisement
- Admissions Assistance
- Applying for Benefits & VA Benefit Information
- Curriculum Changes (Change of Major)
- Outside referrals related to your Career and Health
- Classroom and Instructor Concerns
- Class Registration
- Any Questions, Complaints, or Concerns
Veterans Center, Peer Mentors: Current Student-Veterans that assist in monitoring our Veterans Center. They can assist with general questions relating to the college.
Office of the Registrar
Danie Jules, Certifying Official or
Lisa Freeland, Certifying Official
Somattie Mahabir, Assistant to Certifying Officials
Administration Building, Rm. 119
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Students must contact the Certifying Official for the following:
- To provide a copy of your DD-214, Certificate of Eligibility or Benefit Award Letter, and semester schedule to be certified for payment.
- To request a Tuition Deferment to prevent courses from being dropped while waiting for benefits to apply.
- To notify of any changes in the number of credits you are taking (Add/Drop, Withdrawal, etc.) or if you change your curriculum.
- To notify if you are being activated, called for training or deployed.