All About TigerCard
TigerCard benefits include:
Tiger Bucks is the currency used on campus for all transactions. You’ll use Tiger Bucks when you access the following services:
- Parking on campus
- Printing and copying services at the library and various labs on campus
- Food purchases on campus (if you don’t use Dining Dollars)
- Food and Soda vending machines on campus
- Please note:Food vending machines accept both Tiger Bucks and Dining Dollars. Soda machines do not accept Dining Dollars, only Tiger Bucks.
- At the Bookstore to purchase beverages, snacks and minor school supplies.
- Please note: At this time you cannot use Tiger Bucks to purchase books.
The great thing about Tiger Bucks is that the money you place on the card never expires. Put it on the card and it’s ready for use when you need it.
For dining, you’ll want to make sure that you’ve funded your card with Dining Dollars.
Dining venues on campus include:
- The Science Café (Science Building - 1st floor)
- Starbucks Café (Kurt R. Schmeller entrance - 2nd floor)
- Oakland Café (Oakland Building)
- Tiger Bites (Student Union Lower Level)
The advantages of using Dining Dollars include:
- Major savings—all food purchases by students are tax-free!
- Earn a 5% bonus funds when you deposit $50 or more in your dining dollars account. Please note: The bonus funds can only be used when no Dining Dollars remain in your account.
- Be sure to use all the funds in your Dining Dollars and bonus accounts, as, unlike Tiger Bucks, they expire at the end of each spring semester.
Using the TigerCard, Students at Queensborough can, at no additional charge, print up to 300 single or double-sided black and white pages per semester using the various printing stations on campus. After 300 pages are reached, funds from Tiger Bucks will be used to print pages at 10 cents per page. Tiger Bucks can also be used to copy pages at a rate of 10 cents per page. Printing in color is never free and is charged at a rate of 25 cents per page. You’ll need to use funds from Tiger Bucks to make color prints or copies.
Funding Your TigerCard
Getting money onto your TigerCard is easy. You can deposit money directly onto your card by accessing the various TigerCard machines on campus or you can deposit money through your account online . Please note: TigerCard vending machines only accept cash with a minimum deposit of $1. You’ll need to deposit a minimum of $10 if you choose to fund your card online.
TigerCard Vending Machine Locations:
- Administration Building - lobby
- Kurt R. Schmeller Library - 2nd floor
- Student Union Building – near Tiger Bites
Food vending machines on campus accept Tiger Bucks and Dining Dollars. Soda machines on campus only accept Tiger Bucks
Your Online Account
Logging in to your account not only gives you immediate access to deposit funds, it also provides you with an overview of your account status, a detailed history of your transactions and access to monthly account statements.
If you have questions or comments about TigerCard, we’re here to help!
If you lose your card, log in to your account , deactivate your card and contact us immediately! Your funds could be used by someone else if they retrieve your card.
The TigerCard is here to make campus-life easier and more convenient while saving you money. Make sure to take advantage of this great resource!
The QCC TigerCard is the property of Queensborough Community College. Queensborough Community College shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense incurred by the cardholder relating to the use or attempted use of the cardholder's TigerCard by the cardholder or any other third party.