Get Your TigerCard
All members of the college community must carry a TigerCard.
Freshmen will receive their TigerCard during advisement.
All other students may pick up their new TigerCard in the Library Building (LB-23).
Faculty and Staff:
All faculty and staff may pick up their new TigerCard in the Library Building (LB-23).
- If a new employee, present a memorandum from the appropriate Human Resources office.
- If your ID has expired, present a memorandum from the hiring department and the expired ID card.
- If your ID card has been lost, present a memorandum from the hiring department and a $10 money order or personal check, payable to Queensborough Community College.
To ensure the durability and validity of your TigerCard:
- Keep it in a wallet or cardholder
- Keep it away from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not punch holes in your card
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card
- Do not wash the card
- Do not use the card for any purpose it was not designed for