- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 24 Queensborough Community College credits by the end of the Spring 2013 semester.
- Candidates must have completed all remedial coursework.
- Candidates must be matriculated and registered for 15 credits for the Fall 2013 semester by May 31, 2013*
- Candidates must possess a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.25 or higher.
- All candidates must submit a well-written 250 word essay describing themselves and their career goals.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or an international/foreign student with a valid student visa. All applications MUST be submitted online via the following link: https://www.2.qcc.cuny.edu/
- Deadline for all applications is May 31, 2013
- Award winners will be notified byJune 14, 2013.
*Students who are graduating at the conclusion of the Fall 2013 semester do not need to meet this criteria, if they are registered for the remainder of their degree requirements.
|May 31, 2013for Fall 2013 semester