Theft's from Automobiles
- Keep your vehicle locked and your windows rolled up when parked.
- Activate you car alarm, if you have one.
- Do not leave any valuables in plain site. This includes handbags, wallets, cell phones, money and books.
- Stay alert, and be aware of your surroundings.
- Report all criminal and/or suspicious activity to the Department of Public Safety at 718-631-6320.
- Familiarize yourself with the locations of the RED emergency telephones, which are a direct line into the Public Safety office.
Workplace Violence Prevention