Get Your OneCard
All members of the college community must carry a OneCard.
Freshmen will receive their OneCard at orientation.
All other students may pick up their new OneCard in the Science Building (S-124).
Faculty and Staff:
All faculty and staff may pick up their new OneCard in the Science Building (S-124).
- If a new employee, present a memorandum from the appropriate Human Resources office.
- If your ID has expired, present a memorandum from the hiring department and the expired ID card.
- If your ID card has been lost, present a memorandum from the hiring department and a $10 money order or personal check, payable to Queensborough Community College.
To ensure the durability and validity of your OneCard:
- Keep it in a wallet or cardholder
- Keep it away from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not punch holes in your card
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card
- Do not wash the card
- Do not use the card for any purpose it was not designed for
Manage your OneCard account from your mobile device:
Monday: 8:45am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8:45am – 7pm
Wednesday: 8:45am – 7pm
Thursday: 8:45am – 5pm
Friday: 8:45am – 5pm
The QCC OneCard is the property of Queensborough Community College. Queensborough Community College shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense incurred by the cardholder relating to the use or attempted use of the cardholder's OneCard by the cardholder or any other third party.