Back to the homepage of Azita Mayeli
- Feliks Gross Endowment Award, City University of New York’s Highest Award for Assistant Professors, 2015 (Press)
PI, Excellence in Mathematics Research Grant from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain, June -July 2015
- PI, NSF grant, $49,704.00, DMS-1501066, 2015-2016. (Co-PI's: Alex Iosevich and Gestur Olafsson)
- Honored by the Chancellor and the Vice Chancellor of the CUNY for outstanding scholarly achievements, 2015.
- PI, PSC-CUNY Research Grant (Tradition B 45-446), 2014-2015
- Appointed as a doctoral faculty of the Graduate School and University Center’s Ph.D. Program in Mathematics, effective Fall 2014.
- PI, 2013-2014, NSF-AWM (Association for Women in Mathematics) Award
- Co-PI, 2013-2014, Community College Collaborative Incentive Research Grant (C3IRG), Project entitled: Active and Passive Deformation in the Motion of a Compliant Fiber.
- PI, 2012-2013, PSC-CUNY Research Grant (Tradition B)
- PI, 2012-2013, NSF-AWM (Association for Women in Mathematics) Award
- PI, 2011, William Steward Award, City University of New York (CUNY)
- Co-PI, 2009, collaborative research award, Saint Louis University
- PI, 2008, visiting grant, Texas A&M University
- PI, 2008, Women for Math Science Award, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- PI, 2007, research grant, Stony Brook University
- PI, 2006-2008, Marie Curie Fellow
- PI, 2002-2005, research grant, German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst - DAAD)
- PI, 2001-2002, research grant, German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst - DAAD)