Undergraduate Research in Mathematics and Computer Science
The Mathematics and Computer Science Department is recruiting and matching students interested in UR with faculty from the department.
Contact Person: Dr. Azita Mayeli (firstname.lastname@example.org), Room S-349, by appointment.
Possible research projects:
- Mathematical Modeling
- Computer Coding or Web Design
- Statistical Research
- Logic, Algebra, Geometry, Number Theory, Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Fourier transforms
- Signal Processing and wavelets
- Mathematical Neuroscience
- Dynamical Systems
- Pedagogical Research (in Math) or Math Education projects
- Computer Science
- General Relativity