Committee on eLearning
2017-2018: (9 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department (Term Ends))
- Joseph Goldenberg, Engineering Technology (2018)
- Dimitrios Kokkinos, Physics (2018)
- Jefferson Hall, History (2018)
- Kevin Kolack, Chemistry (2019) - Chairperson
- Meghmala Tarafdar, English (2019)
- Eileen White, Speech Communication & Theatre Arts (2019)
- Zeynep Akcay, Mathematics & Computer Science (2020) - Secretary
- Peter Novick, Biological Sciences & Geology (2020)
- Nina Sarkar, Business (2020)
- Anjalie Gaba
- Stephanie Morales
- TBA, CoC Liaison
- Naja Berg Hougaard, Social Sciences, Steering Committee Designee
- Kathleen Landy, President's Liaison
The Committee meets at 3:10 pm on Thursdays during the week of the Academic Senate meetings.
Section 20. The Committee on eLearning
The Committee on eLearning shall consist of nine (9) faculty members and two (2) students. All faculty and students should be familiar with online instruction. Faculty shall come from different departments so as to be representative of the wide range of disciplines and degree programs at the college.
The Committee on eLearning shall:
- Report and make recommendations to the Academic Senate on all matters related to eLearning, in particular, concerning policies and procedures related to the development of, support for, and offering of fully online, partially online, hybrid and web-enhanced programs, degrees and classes;
- Work on the assessment process and criteria related to the eLearning program of the College and report findings to the Academic Senate;
- Serve as an advisory body for all matters related to eLearning.