Awards & Scholarships Committee
2018-2021: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Christopher Roblodowski, Biological Sciences & Geology (2019) - Chairperson
- Dugwon Seo, Engineering Technology (2019)
- Moody, Anissa, Social Science (2020)
- Dabkowska, Ewa, Mathematics & Computer Science (2020)
- Miller, Benjamin, English (2021)
- Wei, Sujun, Chemistry (2021)
- Carmiencke, Bayard
- Mooney, Christine, Business, COC Liaison
- Berkhout, Bjorn, Music, Steering Committee Designee
- Veronica Lukas, Student Financial Services, President's Liaison
Section 12. The Committee on Awards and Scholarships
The Committee on Awards and Scholarships shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and one (1) student.
The Committee on Awards and Scholarships shall:
- Evaluate and recommend to the Academic Senate criteria and selection procedures for recipients of awards and scholarships.
- Select and recommend to the Academic Senate recipients for College awards and scholarships for all currently enrolled students and mid-year graduates.
- Assist departments and coordinate administration of awards and scholarships.
- Receive data on all awards and scholarships granted in the College and report the data to the Academic Senate.