The Committee on Admissions
2014-2015: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Kimberly Banks, English (2016)
- Steven Cheng, Mathematics and Computer Science (2015)
- Steven Dahlke, Music (2017)
- Kelly Ford, Business (2015)
- Jannette Urciuoli, Student Affairs (2016)
- Dolores Weber, Nursing (2017)
- Bryan Chan
- Eun Jung Shin
- Daniela Teshima Valenzuela
- Julia Carrol, Academic Literacy, COC Liaison
- TBD, TBD, Steering Committee Designee
- Winston Yarde, College Discovery, President's Liaison
Section 10. The Committee on Admissions
The Committee on Admissions shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and three (3) student members who shall participate and vote only on matters of policy.
The Committee on Admissions shall:
- Formulate and recommend to the Academic Senate matriculation standards governing entrance of students to the various curricula and programs at Queensborough Community College.
- Formulate and recommend to the Academic Senate matriculation standards governing re-entrance of students to the various curricula and programs at Queensborough Community College.
- Consider appeals for matriculation and make decisions in accordance with Board of Trustees policies.
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes