Professor Joseph Goldenberg
Position: Associate Professor, Department of Engineering Technology. Director of Manufacturing Processes Laboratory.
Best Known For:
- Passion for Education in Manufacturing.
- Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire. William Butler Yeats
- Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world. Maria Montessori
- Engineer Degree in Machine Tool Technology, Lvov Polytechnic institute, USSR
- MS in Manufacturing Engineering, Brooklyn Polytechnic University
- PhD equivalency, CUNY Board of Trusties
- EIT - New York State
- Mechanical Engineer with over 45 years of experience as a machine tool designer, CNC, CAD/CAM Programmer, Manufacturing manager and College Professor. Founder and President of the Center for Advanced Manufacturing Studies, a company dedicated to training and advising manufacturing personnel in the latest developments of CNC and CADCAM technology.
Introduction to Computer Numerical Control (CNC), 5th Edition. J. V. Valentino. J. Goldenberg. Pearson, 2013.
Learning Mastercam X7 Mill 2D Step by Step, 4th Edition. J. V. Valentino, J.Goldenberg. Industrial Press, 2014
- Learning Mastercam X8 Lathe Step by Step, 1st Edition. J. V. Valentino, J.Goldenberg. Industrial Press, 2015