ET-712 Web Client Programming
At the end of the training process, student shall be able to:
- Build and test code using text editor and translate design instruction into code.
- Collect and use existing routines or procedures and integrate them into their code.
- Learn how to use SQL to store, query, and manipulate data.
- Student takes responsibility for their behavior in a team project. Carry his/her share of the team’s load and work with people with a variety of ideas and participate in a team culture.
- Effectively communicates with instructors and colleagues for important decisions and supports on application and development of projects.
- Students build the capacity to understand and appreciate other’s perspective in order to anticipate the needs of the project, customers and/or team.