HRP - IT PROJECT COORDINATOR - JOB ID# 184761
Description: The HR Payroll IT Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordination and management of FISA's Functional, Technical and Testing work efforts through all phases of Project implementations. Develop and maintain detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Establish appropriate project standards and quality assurance processes so that deliverables and work products meet the City's needs and rework is prevented or minimized. Ensure the appropriate flow of information between entities, as well as identifying and resolving critical concerns and ensuring that the development and deployment schedules are met. The IT Project Coordinator will partner with IT Project Managers, Business and IT leaders across the FISA enterprise to integrate multiple project areas for the program.
• Simultaneously coordinate/manage several complex projects with varied, multiple deliverables, team members and audiences requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management.
• The ability to generate and maintain detailed project plan in MS Project and status reporting (including critical path impact, dependencies, milestones, resources, cost, work breakdown structures, etc.).
• Create and maintain project tracking and time keeping using MS Project, ClearQuest, Visio, PowerPoint and other tools.
• Ensure workflow progresses efficiently and projects/staff are organized as priorities shift.
• Interact with customers both internal and external to gather project requirements and act as liaison between customer and
design team to promote smooth workflow and communication between teams.
• Communicate Project status information to all team members and Upper Management.
• Maintain and update project status reports and run weekly status meetings.
• Help enhance and improve internal and intra-team and department processes.
|Type of Opportunity
||New York, NY
|Field of Study
||Master's Degree (Preferred)
|Special Skills & Requirements
||1. A master's degree in computer science from an accredited college and three years of progressively more responsible, full-time, satisfactory experience using information technology in computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, database administration, planning of data/information processing, user services, or area networks at least 18 months of this experience must have been in an administrative, managerial or executive capacity in the areas of computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, data base administration, or planning of data processing or in the supervision of staff performing these duties; or
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of experience as described in "1" above; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and six years of experience as described in "1" above; or
4. A satisfactory combination of education and experience equivalent to "1", "2" or "3" above. However, all candidates must have at least a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and must possess at least three years of experience as described in "1" above, including the 18 months of administrative, managerial, executive or supervisory experience as described in
Qualification Requirements (continued)
NOTE: The following types of experience are not acceptable: superficial use of preprogrammed software without complex programming, design, implementation or management of the product; use of word processing packages; use of a hand held calculator; primarily the entering or updating of data in a system; the operation of data processing hardware or consoles.
|About the Company:
|How To Apply:
||External applicants please visit https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov/ to apply to Job ID # 184761. Current NYC employees may apply via Employee Self Service (ESS). While all complete applications will be given consideration, only candidates selected for an intervie
Back to your search results | Start a new Search