Welcome to the Xi Chapter of Alpha Beta Gamma. We are an International Business Society established in 1970 to recognize and encourage scholarship aamong two-year business and professional college students. The society is a member of The Association of College Honor Societies and has initiated 65,500 members. For more information, please visit www.abg.org.
Your College records must show that you are enrolled in a business curriculum; have completed 15 or more credits with at least 12 credits in business courses and have achieved general and business GPA’s of 3.0 or better.
Joining Alpha Beta Gamma offers many advantages:
- Your College Transcript will record your membership.
- You will be able to include membership in this honor society on resumes for future employment and applications to four-year colleges.
- You will receive information about the ABG scholarship programs.
- You and your family will be invited to an Installation Ceremony and dinner during the Spring Semester.
- Your accomplishment will also be recognized during the Honors Convocation.
- You will be eligible to participate in campus activities such as paid tutoring, giving campus tours, etc.
Additional information about ABG can be found on their website www.abg.org.
Letters will be sent to all students who meet the criteria noted above in the Spring Semester of each year.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining, but have not received a letter, you may print the application form (fillable PDF). Please fill it out completely, and return it to the Business Department, Administration Building, room A-405, together with your check for $39.00 (made out to Alpha Beta Gamma) to cover the National initiation fee. This is a one-time only, lifetime membership fee.
Applications will be accepted for membership through April of the Spring Semester.
To ensure that your application will be received before the deadline, you may hand-deliver it to the Business Department, Administration Building, room A-405.
If you are already a member of Alpha Beta Gamma it is not necessary to apply again.