Queensborough Community College requires that all new students complete an Enrollment Response form to accept our offer of admission. When you submit your Enrollment Response form you:
- Indicate your intention to enroll at QCC
- Allow QCC to schedule you for important advisement and registration appointments
The Enrollment Response deadline is May 1st for the fall semester and by December 15th for the spring semester. It is important that you make every effort to submit the form by the deadline so that you are given an earlier date for advisement and registration. Those who submit after the deadline will be given a later date for advisement and registration and may therefore find that many key classes and times are no longer available.
At the time of acceptance all students received an electronic version of the Enrollment Response form. A pdf version of the Enrollment Response form can be downloaded and submitted
- In Person to the Office of Admissions, Administration Building, Room 210 during regular business hours
- Mail to Queensborough Community College, Office of Admissions, Administration Building, Room 210 222-05 56th Ave, Bayside, New York 11364
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org