PSC-CUNY 44 (2013-2014)
Art & Design
- Kenneth Golden, "Etiquette"
- michael ritchie, "large beach lounging bench"
- Kathleen Wentrack, "Collaboration, Empowerment, and Change: Women's Art Collectives"
- Javier Cambre, "Consciousness of Chaos"
- Jennifer Maloy, "Generation 1.5 Students in the Developmental Writing Classroom"
Biological Sciences & Geology
- Naydu Carmona, "Oxytocin in Multiparity and Aging"
- Sara Danzi Engoron, "This Queensborough Life: Life Stories, Race and DNA"
- Nidhi Gadura, "Study the role of copper surface mediated toxicity in endospore forming Bacillus subtilis."
- Eugene Harris, "Using Nuclear Genes to test the Hypothesis of North/South Population Subdivision among Brown Howler Monkeys"
- Andrew Nguyen, "The roles of epithelial Stat3 and SIP pathway in colitis associated tumor progression"
- Areti Tsiola, "The effect of sensory deprivation on neuronal morphology in primary somatosensory cortex"
- Julita Haber, "Expressions of Incompetency in Negotiations"
- Derek Bruzewicz, "Chemical aging of hydrophobic soot nanoparticles"
- Tirandai Hemraj-Benny, "Synthesis of SWNT-Supported- Ru Catalyst for Hydrolytic Hydrogenation of Cellulose to Sugar Alcohols"
- Julie Pigza, "Acquisition of a Solvent Rotary Evaporation System for Undergraduate Organic Chemistry Research"
- Paul Sideris, "6,7Li Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies of Solid Oxide Li-ion Electrolytes"
- Kee Park, "Metal-free Carbon Nanotube-based Electrode Component for Hydrogen Fuel Cells"
- Kathleen Alves, "Servant Literacies in the Cultural Imagination of the British Eighteenth-Century Novel"
- Leah Anderst, "Real ‘Others’: Pathways for Empathy in Autobiographical Narrative"
- Johannes Burgers, "Modernist Counter Conspirators: Proust, Joyce, Faulkner, Musil, and the Fight against Anti-Semitism"
- George Fragopoulos, "This is a Poem: Graffiti, Public Space, and Poetry in the Contemporary Athenian Cityscape"
- Laurel Harris, "Using Nuclear Genes to test the Hypothesis of North/South Population Subdivision among Brown Howler"
- Zivah Katz, "Service-Learning at the American Community College"
- Jean Murley, "Collateral Damage: The Outrage of Wrongful Conviction--8 Families Stories"
- Helmut Loeffler, "The letters of Ulrich von Wilamowitz-Moellendorff and Georg Kaibel First edition with comments and indices"
- James Nichols, "A Great System of Roaming: Runaways, Rustlers, and the Ecological Transformation of the Texas-Mexico Borderlands"
- Jean Amaral, "Community College Student and Faculty Information Needs and Information Seeking"
- Barbara Bonous-Smit, "John Harbison: A Major American Composer and His Music"
Mathematics & Computer Science
- Yusuf Gurtas, "Discriminants of Polynomials"
- Francis Jordan, "Compact families and closed collections of compact sets"
- Haishen Yao, "The Time-Dependent Solution of Longer Queue Problem"
- Joanne Chang, "An Australian Concert Tour – Two Piano Solo Recitals (featuring American contemporary compositions)"
- Wenli Guo, "Are There Any Differences in Summary Writing between ESL and Native English Speaking Students Taking"
- Dimitrios Kokkinos, "Optical fiber bi-axial bending loss sensitivity for novel bio-sensor designs"
- Larisa Honey, "Immigrant Encounters with East-West Legacies of Difference: Negotiating Russian Myths in the New York Alternative Health Sphere"
- Adam Luedtke, "One Market, 27 States, 30 Million Outsiders?: Supranational Integration and the Politics of Immigration"
- Julia Rothenberg, "The View From Above: Inclusion, Exclusion and Aesthetic Experience in the Luxury City"
- Amy Traver, "Service-Learning at the American Community College"
Speech, Communication and Theatre Arts
- Franca Ferrari, "Linearity and Word Internal Structure in the Visual Processing of Italian Complex Words"