Hardware and Operations Systems Assistant
Description: Responsibilities include the following:
• Support all IT activities that extend and apply to the entire office infrastructure, in close coordination with BCTC staff and Director of Advancement Services
• Troubleshoot all hardware/software problems and perform “hardware/software help desk” functions.
• Install and configure new PCs, printers, and software.
• Assist Director of Advancement Services on daily tasks and provide technical support to users.
• Work with staff to understand requirements, liaison with consultants, evaluate and order hardware and office equipment
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
|Type of Opportunity
||New York, NY
|Field of Study
||Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Programing
|Special Skills & Requirements
||Qualifications, as applicable for the positions:
• Foundational understanding of Desktop technology including but not limited to PCs, software, monitors, printers, etc.
• Experience with “help desk troubleshooting” and providing technical support in repairing computer hardware and software.
• Ability to communicate highly technical information in a clear concise, patient manner to non-technical users.
• Strong facility with word-processing and spreadsheet applications a must; some work experience preferred.
||Baruch College CUNY
||Bernard Baruch Way, New York, NY 10010
|About the Company:
||Baruch College is one of ten senior colleges of The City University of New York (CUNY), the largest urban public university in the United States.
|How To Apply:
||Please send resumes and cover letter via email to: Naimah_Smith@baruch.cuny.edu
Back to your search results | Start a new Search