Description: The primary role of the College Aide working under the direction of the FISA Asset Manager is to assist with the data entry, tracking, and reporting of IT Assets into the FAME system and ensure changes are captured on a timely basis and recorded accurately.
• Linking IT Assets to Contract Agreement Line Items in FAME.
• Retagging of Assets with FISA Asset Tags.
• Data Entry into FAME: Hardware / Software / Virtual Configurations / Certificates.
• Quarterly Inventory Spot Check and Reconciliation.
• Review and update FAME User Guide.
• Yearly Wall-to-Wall Inventory and Reconciliation.
• Produce report of Contract Agreement Line items not linked to IT Assets and Investigate.
• FAME Enhancement Testing.
• Assist with posting FAME data to SharePoint.
• Assist with the maintenance of existing project plans and FAME Reporting.
• Assist with the production of Executive Management status reporting.
|Type of Opportunity
||Part Time, Full Time
|Field of Study
||Office Administration & Technology, Business Administration, Business Management
|Special Skills & Requirements
||For Assignment Level II (Information Technology):
Matriculation at an accredited college or graduate school. Employment is conditioned upon continuance as a student in a college or graduate school with a specific course of study in information technology, computer science, management information systems, data processing, or closely related field, including or supplemented by 9 semester credits in an acceptable course of study.For Assignment Level III (Information Technology Fellow):
Matriculation at an accredited college or graduate school. Employment is conditioned upon continuance as a student in a college or graduate school with a specific course of study in information technology, computer science, management information systems, data processing, or other area relevant to the information technology project(s) assigned, including or supplemented by 9 semester credits in an acceptable course of study. Appointments to this Assignment Level will be made by the Technology Steering Committee through the Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications.SPECIAL NOTE Maximum tenure for all Assignment Levels in the title of College Aide is 6 years. No student shall be employed more than half-time in any week in which classes in which the student is enrolled are in session. Students may be employed full-time during their vacation periods.
• Knowledge of MS Office including Project.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Flexible and able to conform to shifting priorities.
||Financial Information Services Agency (FISA)
||450 W. 33rd Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10001
|About the Company:
||Headed by a three-member board appointed by the Mayor, one member recommended by the Mayor, one member recommended by the Comptroller and one member recommended by the other two members. FISA is an information technology services center with all the support facilities needed to provide City officials with Citywide financial, payroll and human resources information.
|How To Apply:
||Please visit https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov/ to apply to Job ID#150437
Back to your search results | Start a new Search