Change Management Analyst
Description: JOB ID# 149574
The Financial Information Services Agency (FISA) has a vacancy for a Change Management Analyst to work with all levels of the organization to manage the agency systems changes processed through the Request Management System (RMS). Under the direction of the AED of Information Systems the Change Management Analyst will govern the Change Management policies, procedures, and practices in addition to recommending improvements.
Responsibilities will include:
• Create and update Approval Records,
• Update Production Incident database,
• Produce daily operational Incident & Change reports,
• Provide monthly management Incident & Change reports,
• Track adherence and usage of Change Management processes and tools,
• Document process avoidance,
• Maintain historical Change & Incident archives,
• investigate and recommends "best practice" methods.
|Type of Opportunity
||New York, NY
|Field of Study
||Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Programing
|Special Skills & Requirements
||Minimum Qual Requirements
(1) A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, including or supplemented by twenty-four (24) semester credits in computer science or a related computer field and two (2) years of satisfactory full-time software experience in designing, programming, debugging, maintaining, implementing, and enhancing computer software applications, systems programming, systems analysis and design, data communication software, or database design and programming, including one year in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project; or
(2) A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and six (6) years of full-time satisfactory software experience as described in “1" above, including one year in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project; or
(3) A satisfactory combination of education and experience that is equivalent to (1) or (2) above. College education may be substituted for up to two years of the required experience in (2) above on the basis that sixty (60) semester credits from an accredited college is equated to one year of experience. A masters degree in computer science or a related computer field may be substituted for one year of the required experience in (1) or (2) above. However, all candidates must have a four year high school diploma or its educational equivalent, plus at least one (1) year of satisfactory full-time software experience in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project.
NOTE: In order to have your experience accepted as Project Leader or Major Contributor experience, you must explain in detail how your experience qualifies you as a project leader or as a major contributor. Experience in computer operations, technical support, quality assurance (QA), hardware installation, help desk, or as an end user will not be accepted for meeting the minimum qualification
To be eligible for placement in Assignment Level IV, in addition to the Qualification Requirements stated above, individuals must have one year of satisfactory experience in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project in data administration, database management systems, operating systems, data communications systems, capacity planning, and/or on-line applications programming.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of software/hardware development and maintenance practices.
• 3+ yrs experience within Change Management.
• 1+ yrs in application development/support or technical support at an enterprise level.
• Excellent skills of Rational Clear Quest, MS Office Suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, Access), and Visio.
• Knowledge of the field's concepts, best practices, and procedures.
• Extensive experience in project planning and accomplishing goals.
• Experience prioritizing project work and issues with multiple teams.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of IT Asset Management practices.
• Knowledge of Remedy Suite a plus.
||Financial Information Services Agency (FISA)
||450 W. 33rd Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10001
|About the Company:
||Headed by a three-member board appointed by the Mayor, one member recommended by the Mayor, one member recommended by the Comptroller and one member recommended by the other two members. FISA is an information technology services center with all the support facilities needed to provide City officials with Citywide financial, payroll and human resources information.
|How To Apply:
||External applicants please visit https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov/ to apply to Job ID # 149574.
Back to your search results | Start a new Search